Visitors with an access right
Please let us know the time of your visit before coming on site, by phone at 450-834-4441
Over 30 kilometers of trails to let you discover unspoiled nature
Ideas of what to do on site:
- Hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing
- Walk with one of our dog
- Mountain biking/ Fatbike
- Swim in the river
- Fruit and mushroom picking
- Bird watching
- Photo shoot
- $29 for adults (includes wilderness camping)
- $14 for children
- $16 for adults
- $9 for children (12 years old or under)
- Free for children 2 years and under
- see available packages
For those interested in repeating the experience:
- Half day pass – $160 – 11 access rights
- Full day pass – $290 – 11 access rights
- Annual membership card – $700, – $460 for a second person and – $115 for another family member.
Hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
A safety briefing is held by our staff at the outset. You leave with a hiking trail map and our guide will advise you on the best itinerary depending on your fitness level and those areas you that would like to explore. In case of an emergency, you may contact us 24/24. We are a certified member of Aventure Ecotourisme Quebec.
Guiding services are available at the cost of $33 per hour.
For information: 450-834-4441
You can download our map on any device, and a georeferencing app will allow you to follow your position along the way. Avenza Maps is one app we have tested. You must download the map with internet access, but once downloaded it will remain accessible offline.