Are you looking for a place to hike with your dog or introduce your dog to canicross? A place where your dog is welcome
At Kinadapt, you can introduce your dog to our pack to exercise your physical activities with your dog in a heavenly environment. The dog introduction proceeds as follows:
- You make an appointment by phone. The available time slots vary according to the season.
- When you arrive on the way to Kinadapt, you indicate your arrival by phone and you stop your vehicle at an indication to this effect. You let your dog pee and sniff this spot, and we come your way with our dogs who help us a lot to make these introductions unforgettable moments for your dog.
- We will take your dog on a leash and walk to the kennel. Your dog will be able to meet, at the distance that he is comfortable, all the animals present on the site (dogs, chickens, rabbits, horses), and we discuss his reactions with you. It’s a good time to find out more about your dog, and to ask us questions! We take the time we need for your dog, your should planned to spend roughly 1 hour for the introduction.
- The introduction includes an access right to our trails (4h)
Once your dog has adapted well to Kinadapt, you call us to come as a visitor.
Conditions to bring your dog on site:
– your dog must be sterilized
– Copy of up-to-date health record (vaccines required: DHPPL, Lepto, Rage, Bordetella (kennel cough))
– Weight of 30lbs / 13kg and more.
$ 115 / session